In 2020, the Randolph Tucker Children’s Advocacy Center, Inc. Served 121 Children
2020 by the Numbers
Who We Serve
- 99% of victims knew their abuser. Abuse is a crime of secrecy.
- 75% of cases reported were sexual abuse.
How Many Served
- The Randolph Tucker Children’s Advocacy Center, Inc. served 121 children in 2020.
What We Provided
- 129 forensic interviews.
- 76 children received therapy sessions.
- 21 children received medical exams.
What Caregivers Are Saying
- “I felt welcome and relaxed.”
- “The staff was very polite. They made sure we understood what was happening.”
- “I appreciated getting information on how to see problems in the future.”
- “They were wonderful in telling me what to expect.”
- “The workers were all very friendly and personable. They didn’t treat us like a statistic.”
- “I appreciate how well the staff worked with my son to make him feel safe and comfortable.”
How This Benefits Our Community
- The CAC model saved taxpayers in our community $126,687 in investigative expenses this year.
- If RTCAC hadn’t intervened, the estimated lifetime costs of abuse for the children we served from July 1, 2020- June 30, 2021 would have been $15,960,912.
Together We Can Grow This Movement
Your passion and dedication are paramount to helping us provide a safe environment for child victims of abuse to heal and bring their offenders to justice. Every dollar you donate will be used to support The Randolph Tucker Children’s Advocacy Center, Inc. and empower significant change to deliver better care for victims and put an end to the cycle of abuse.Donate Today